Successfully booting on SiI3112 Raid 0 with Gentoo!

Chris Nicola nicola at mast.queensu.ca
Tue Mar 22 13:23:26 UTC 2005

It is working for me.  As I mentioned before though, I was getting the
same results as you when I followed Gerte's instructions from his
website.  For some reason grub is not working from the gen2dmraid
environment.  Why it is having this problem, I am unsure.

As for which post I am referring to on the Gentoo forums, it is
Gerte's.  Well, I am assuming it is his.  I suppose someone else may
have wrote it.  But he provides a link to it when gen2dmraid boots up.
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-258981-highlight-gen2dmraid.html.

Chris