dmraid works. now what?

Ben Morse ben at genplan.com
Wed May 18 15:15:51 UTC 2005

Dmraid IS software raid (Sorta).  Some people call it "fakeraid", which
is basically a mix between hardware and software raid.  I'm glad to hear
that dmraid works just fine for you.  You don't even need to use lvm,
b/c dmraid does that all for you.  All you need to do, is install on one
of the partitons in /dev/mapper.  This is easier said than done however
(Depending on which distro you want to use)
-ben