Starting dmraid in initrd

AndreHasekamp at netscape.net AndreHasekamp at netscape.net
Sun Nov 13 21:40:11 UTC 2005

Mark,

Thank you too for your reaction.

The previous response in this thread from Phillip Susi solved my problem: I had to modprobe dm-mod in initrd before I call dmraid -ay.

In the meantime I had seen 5 or 6 descriptions of modifications to mkinitrd and linuxrc, but nobody mentions this (their mkinitrd probably takes that already into account).

Kind regards,
Andre Hasekamp.