PDC20378 - Help :(

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 15:58:46 UTC 2005

The dmraid utility is for recognizing drives configured for raid use and
setting up the kernel to access them correctly.  From the information
you provided in your last post, you do not have two drives which can be
or are configured for use as a raid.  I asked you before if you had
created a raid volume in the bios utility and you said yes, but you
can't do that if you only have a single sata drive ( you can't raid with
a usb drive ).

Unless you have more than those two drives that you listed in your last
email, then you aren't going to be setting up a raid any time soon.  Do
you have more drives that aren't being recognized at all by linux?