PDC20378 - Help :(

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 17:24:50 UTC 2005

Aha!  Ok, now this is making sense.  The real problem is that the kernel
is not recognizing your two PATA drives at all, therefore, dmraid has no
drives to detect as a raid.

This isn't really related to dmraid, so I am not sure if this is the
correct place to discuss it, but if I were you, I'd unplug the sata
drive and see if you can get the kernel to recognize the pata drives in
some fashion.