ERROR: dos: reading /dev/mapper/sil_afagadcabbbj[No such file or directory]...

Noam Asor noamas at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:36:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have asus mobo (A8n SLI Dlx) and I set up raid 10 using Sil3114 onboard
chip (4 80gig sata disks).
I have 2 partitions on that raid (1st dos and 2nd linux).
When I worked with dmraid 1.00.rc8 I had no problems and I could use both of
the partitions on the raid.
After I moved up to dmraid 1.00.rc9 I got the error - dos: reading
/dev/mapper/sil_afagadcabbbj[No such file or directory]

any suggestions? (beside going back to dmraid 1.00.rc8...)

thanks in advance.

Noam