Fw: medley raid problem

James Olson big_spender12 at lycos.com
Thu Oct 27 21:08:00 UTC 2005

Also I tried this exact same hardware setup using Redhat 9 with a 2.4.32-rc1 kernel, loading modules ataraid and medley.  That works; here is my dmesg output:

Medley RAID: Striped set 0 consists of 3 disks, total 9MiB - disks: 21:00 22:00
21:40
 ataraid/d0: ataraid/d0p1
Medley RAID: 1 active RAID set