Linked libraries

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 21:05:54 UTC 2005

The rc9 release attempts to link to the selinux library, which I don't
have on my system.  I manually linked without the library and everything
works fine, so it seems that it is an erronious dependency.

Also I have been trying to get dmraid wedged into an initramfs so the
kernel can properly boot.  I've spoken with someone who says for dmraid
to work in the initramfs environment, it will need to be linked against
klibc instead of the standard libc.  Is this true, and how difficult
would that be?