Dev mapper FC5 system-config-lvm

James Olson big_spender12 at lycos.com
Tue Apr 11 16:34:41 UTC 2006

Yes, it doesn't work for me either, but I get the error:
# system-config-lvm --version
Gnome system-config-lvm 1.0.13
# system-config-lvm
bad fdisk output for device /dev/hde
#

So my only other suggestion is check fedora bugzilla against system-config-lvm and file a new bug if it's not there already.