[RE]Intel SATA RAID

Hadders ata.raid at workingwithit.com
Sun Dec 10 03:52:46 UTC 2006

James Olson wrote:
> You are using a very old version (rc9) of dmraid with a newer kernel
> and there are known problems with that. Try using a newer version
> (rc13?) you can download here:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/~heinzm/sw/dmraid/
Okay, I went and installed a fresh install of FC5 straight on to the
container.

I can't seem to update to rc13 as it's for FC6? I've gotten as close as
rc11.

My problem now is that I've updated to the latest FC5 Kernel, but now
device-mapper complains on boot that it can't map the container?
Yet, I can drop back to the install Kernel and it works fine?

What outputs and versions of apps do you need?

Thanks.