Re: dmraid 10.0.0rc13 crashes with ICH7

I actually found out recently that my controller is Adaptect, but it looked to me that dmraid's variable "adaptec_mode" was 0.

I'm trying win2003 right now using HP's driver (adpachi.sys 1.2.5567 10May2006), but i'm not sure whether it's ok. It just finds an only disk using "Adaptec HostRAID" driver. I have not found a management utility and current driver does not handle properly drive leds.

Updated drivers for my server:
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/family/model/6308.html?submit.y=0&submit.x=0&cc=es