listing drives attached to a particular controller

Gaston, Jason D jason.d.gaston at intel.com
Tue Jun 12 21:53:42 UTC 2007

My thinking is that we should allow a user to select any drives they
want when creating an array, even if they are on different controllers.
If someone wants to limit the drive choices, they could write a higher
level UI application to do this checking and limit end user choices;
which would then pass these commands to dmraid.

Yes/No?

Thanks,

Jason