R: [dm-devel] - info about dm

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sat Nov 10 02:59:22 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 18:01 +0100, Vega Forneris wrote:
> Dear Luca,
>
> many thanks for the tip...in effect I was not sure about the mailing
> list I choose ;-P
>
> (BTW: I just subscribed to such mailing list...)
>
> Vega

Can you post output from lscpi -vv so we can see specifically what
dm-raid device you have on your machine?  Also, can you post the output
of 'dmraid -ay' from the rescue environment?  You may have conflicting
RAID signatures or some such non-sense on the disks that is giving you
grief.

Finally, can you restate the issue you are experiencing?  I had a little
trouble understanding it from the original email.

Sean