dmraid 1.0.0.rc14 ddf1 issue

Nhan NGO DINH nhan.ngodinh at dilogix.it
Mon Nov 19 16:37:52 UTC 2007

Well, I got this running relying on /dev/dm-x device mapping and it works.

I was just figuring out why BIOS is changing DDF volume names every
time... Is this meaning that BIOS try to autodetect RAID array-on-disk
signatures every reboot instead of reading configuration from NVRAM? I
think that this can be an issue for distro installers... Isn't it?

Regards,

Nhan

--
Nhan NGO DINH