Ali/Uli 528(8|9) BIOSRAID?

Cosimo Guglielmucci Cosimo.Guglielmucci at poste.it
Wed Sep 12 15:33:33 UTC 2007

How to retrive metadata format specs?
Can I help with my mainboard ?
I'm going to read some previous posts.

   On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 05:08:38PM -0400, James McOrmond wrote:
   >    > Does anybody know if there's planned support for this BIOSRAID
in an    > upcoming dmraid release?

   Should be me ;-)

   Not yet, because I don't have metadata format specs for this.
   Any pointers to those or an OSS implementation would surely help this.

   --
   Regards,
   Heinz    -- The LVM Guy --

   *** Software bugs are stupid.
       Nevertheless it needs not so stupid people to solve them ***