How to make à good and great mirror RAID on a Fedora 10 With a

BIENVILLE Ignace ignace.bienville at laposte.net
Thu Apr 16 19:50:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have 2 250Go SATA HDD on my mother board, and i want to make a great
RAID mirror on my RAID bus controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA VT6420
SATA RAID Controller (rev 80). I had experiment a problem, i can't
invert my actual disk because all the datas aren't write on the mirror.
So how can i install my disk on anaconda installer on my mirror where i
can invert my disk to have a good mirror?

Best regard
Ignace