Re: Two isw RAID1 arrays

Hi,

> have you tried with -p in order prevent dmraid from partition activation
> and used kpartx to activate them yet to see, if that makes any diffrence
> for you ?

yes, I tried this. "kpartx -l" shows the partitions correctly. But
"kpartx -a" gives only an error "invalid argument" or so. I've saved
the errors and a strace log of kpartx, but cannot access them currently.
Should I post them later?

Thanks,
hjb
--
Pro-Linux - Germany's largest volunteer Linux support site
http://www.pro-linux.de/          Public Key ID 0x3DDBDDEA