ATARAID format - a follow up question

Hello all,

Based on the previous discussion, it sounds like if I have a RAID 0 array
that has a windows installation on it and suddenly the onboard RAID
controller (Or the motherboard its attached to) dies.. I haven't necessarily
lost the data, right? I could boot with a linux live CD that has dmraid, map
the array, mount the array and access my data?

Anthony Krishock