Is dmraid still alive?

Heinz Mauelshagen heinzm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 10:33:37 UTC 2011

It's in maintenance; no featires being added.
If you have a list of mandatory patches of yours, feel free to send them
for integration.

Heinz

On 12/03/2011 01:54 AM, Phillip Susi wrote:

Heinz Mauelshagen                               +49 2626 141200
Consulting Development Engineer             FAX +49 2626 924446
Red Hat GmbH
Am Sonnenhang 11
56242 Marienrachdorf
Germany                                       heinzm at redhat.com