checksum error

Bad Bod badbod at badbod.com
Fri Mar 30 07:45:49 UTC 2012

Hi Philip,
  Thankyou for taking some time on this. I searched the Ubuntu forums long
and hard, even posted on there. I was starting to think no-one uses the VIA
raid any more. I guess few do.

   Is it possible you might still have a working version in CVS?  It used
to work, and on this very same mainboard. I can't remember which version of
ubuntu, but I do remember it was the first version where the live CD could
see the array and existing partitions, and installed, without any
intervention from me. It was 2 or 3 years back.

Regards
David