[augeas-devel] Separate Libs rpm package

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 23:32:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 21:13 +0200, Harald Hoyer wrote:
> Attached a patch to make the libs a separate package. Useful for
> multilib (32/64 bit) setups.

Thanks a lot. I just committed that patch with a couple minor changes:

      * put /usr/share/augeas into the -libs package, since those files
        are read by libaugeas and control how config files are
        processed; whether /usr/share/augeas/lenses/tests needs to be
        there is questionable, but we can always worry whether that
        needs to go in the main package, or even a -devel package when
        it actually takes up some space (there's only about 10 files of
        2K each in there now)
      * also added COPYING/AUTHORS/README to the -libs dir