[augeas-devel] Checkin policy

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 18:01:08 UTC 2008

You might have noticed that I started posting patches to the list. Right
now, only Jim Meyering and I have commit access to the repo, though I
hope to hand the keys out to other people soon (IOW: send patches ;)

For now, I don't think it makes much sense to have a very formal checkin
policy, so I'll go with 'post patches, commit when nobody complains very
quickly' As more people get familiar with the code, I'll revise that to
something more formal requiring an ACK.

Of course, if you see anything in the posted patches that raises your
eyebrows, by all means, please comment on the patch.