[augeas-devel] Re: [config-model-users] Semantic problem in augeas sshd lens ?

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 18:09:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 19:57 +0200, Raphaël Pinson wrote:

> Just an aside note: could mailman be set to change the reply-to of the
> messages to the list?

That's how I had it initially, and some people complained that that
wasn't the right thing to do. The mailman interface actually points to
[1] when you try to change the Reply-To

I've since made it a habit to always hit 'Reply to All' in my mailer -
for any mail, not just augeas-devel; that works just as well and avoids
the pitfalls outlined in [1] (For example, setting Reply-To would have
dropped config-model-users from some of the discussions)

David

[1] http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html