[augeas-devel] Avoiding wheel reinvention with dpkg.cfg, and setting empty things.

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Mon Dec 29 04:52:14 UTC 2008

So I'm trying to work with debian's /etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.  It's
incredibly simple: # comments, real lines are command-line options
names, possibly with a space-seperated single argument, i.e.:

- -----------

# Do not enable debsig-verify by default; since the distribution is not using
# embedded signatures, debsig-verify would reject all packages.
no-debsig

# Log status changes and actions to a file.
log /var/log/dpkg.log

Two questions:

1.  Is there already a lense that works like that?

2.  How do I set lines with no data, like that "no-debsig" line?

Thanks.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something