[augeas-devel] Relicensing under the LGPLv3

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 10 04:34:06 UTC 2008

I don't have a real problem with that (despide the fact that i will get
in the nightmare of rewriting the ubuntu/debian copyright file) since i
haven't start with the project i have for augeas still. But i will ask
some friends if they know about issues on that migration (and read the
licenses to see the diff's)

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE