[config-model-users] [augeas-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Augeas integrated with Config::Model

Dominique Dumont dominique.dumont at hp.com
Mon Jul 28 16:57:17 UTC 2008

David Lutterkort <dlutter at redhat.com> writes:

> This is great news ! Congrats on getting that done.

Thanks

> Have you thought of packaging Config::Model for Fedora ? That would make
> it much easier for people to start using it.

To be honest, I've thought more about making packages for Debian ;-)

Anyway, I develop Config::Model on spare time so I'm reluctant to add
packaging on my already long todo list. I try to make the module build
procedure as clean as possible so that packaging by Fedora or Debian
is as easy as possible.

So I'm looking for a volunteer to handle packages (either Debian or
Fedora). If nobody steps up, I'll look into it in September.

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they