[config-model-users] [augeas-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Augeas integrated with Config::Model

Dominique Dumont dominique.dumont at hp.com
Mon Jul 28 17:08:53 UTC 2008

"Raphaël Pinson" <raphink at gmail.com> writes:

>     To be honest, I've thought more about making packages for Debian ;-)
>
> That I can do :)

Great !

> I already have one for Config::Augeas. I can upload the packages in
> Ubuntu directly, but I need a sponsor for Debian. Do you know anyone
> who would sponsor them?

Your best choice is to join the debian-perl group. You will find a
dedicated team that will sponsor your packages.

See the pkg-perl project page:

  http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-perl/

And the pkg-perl mailing list:

Thanks 8-)

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they