[augeas-devel] [ANNOUNCE RFC] Native python augeas bindings

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 22:29:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 15:20 -0700, Jeff Schroeder wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Harald Hoyer <harald at redhat.com> wrote:
> ...snip...
> > http://git.surfsite.org/?p=python-augeas-dyn.git;a=summary
> >
> > what about this one?
> >
> Looks good. Now someone needs to update http://augeas.net/download.html
> Since it is a completely new version, you might also roll a new release and put
> it at http://augeas.net/download/python/

Sounds good to me. Is that also what is/will be in the python-augeas
RPM ? If python-augeas-dyn is the canonical repo going forward, I'll
update the references on the website.

Harald: did I ever give you access to augeas.net so that you can put
python tarballs there ? If not, send me your public ssh key (privately)
and I'll make that happen.