[augeas-devel] example for inline includes

Edward Muller emuller at engineyard.com
Wed Jun 25 16:49:39 UTC 2008

I am of the opinion that with a scripting language we could probably
do it in 'clever' ways not directly associated with augeas.

With that said, what is the plan for addressing the need to handle
include files for things like Apache and other similar programs that
use split up, directly, or indirectly included files?