[augeas-devel] Language revamp

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Sat Mar 29 01:44:34 UTC 2008

Probably time to stop working:

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 18:37 -0700, David Lutterkort wrote:
> Since getting that right turns out to be pretty sticky, I am wondering
> if there is much value in doing that, or if it wouldn't be enough to
> structure things in a more 'raw' manner so that you'd have for yum
>         /files/etc/yum.conf
>         /files/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo
>         /files/etc/yum.repos.d/livna.repo
> with a structure reflecting the section/key/value inistyle structure of
> yum's config files.

That should say "with a structure reflecting the section/key/value
inistyle structure of yum's config files underneath each of these
entries", i.e., you'd have

        /files/etc/yum.conf/main/keepcache
                                 gpgcheck
     /files/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo/fedora/baseurl
                                               gpgcheck
                                               enabled
                                        fedora-debuginfo/baseurl
     /files/etc/yum.repos.d/livna.repo/livna/baseurl
                                             gpgcheck
                                             enabled