[augeas-devel] New release please ?

Dominique Dumont dominique.dumont at hp.com
Tue Oct 21 10:44:40 UTC 2008

Hello David

David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com> writes:
> .. the issue is already fixed in the source repo, but not in any
> release yet; seems like it's time for a new release ;)

Could you please create this new release ?

The self-tests of Augeas-Config::Model bridge are failing because The
modif I made for sshd lenses are not yet released.

This is blocking Config::Model packaging on RedHat (and probably on
Debian too). So a new release of Augeas would be most welcome.

Thanks

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they