[augeas-devel] Schema changes for grub.conf

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 23:17:03 UTC 2009

These patches address a number of shortcomings in the lens for the grub
config, problems that I've been meaning to address for a while; for
example, the arguments on the kernel command line are now parsed into
individual tree nodes underneath the corresponding kernel/ node.

Since they change the tree that is produced for grub config files, I would
appreciate feedback if these changes will cause problems for people. To
make that easier, I split the changes into a number of simple patches - to
see how they change the tree, it's best to look at the diff for
test_grub.aug for each of them.