[augeas-devel] Add lens for cron and associated test

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 17:40:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 08:51 +0200, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> Ideally, I would even have thought of mapping "schedule" and "time"
> into the same node, giving a value to the "schedule" node when it's a
> schedule like @yearly, and giving no value but sub-nodes to it when
> it's a minute/hour/dom/month/dow time format. Not sure about that
> though.

Yes, I think that would be nice - I am not sure if it's currently
possible (the fact that you're trying to distinguish between a node with
a value and a node without one might let you squeeze past the lack of
matchign on the structure of the tree)

> For the user crontab, I guess I could make a user_cron.aug which uses
> cron.aug's definitions to define it's lens, and doesn't autoload, or
> autoloads on "/var/spool/cron/crontabs/*".

If it doesn't autoload (which I would advocate), you can just put an
additional lens in the Cron module.