[augeas-devel] Help with cobbler lens

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Sun Dec 20 13:46:36 UTC 2009

Ok.. got it to parse. I needed to make my own indention lens which made
indentition required. The type checking error page was helpful.

Now.. it looks like it is unable to parse the kw items. If you parse the
lens at

http://www.pastie.org/750674

You get errors like

<SNIP>
[bkearney at localhost ~]$ augparse cobblersettings.aug
Test run encountered exception:
cobblersettings.aug:63.6-.40:exception: Iterated lens matched less than
it should
     Lens: cobblersettings.aug:60.11-.58
     Error encountered here (0 characters into string)
                                <|=|Simple_Setting: Value\n>

     Tree generated so far:

</SNIP>

Which I think means it is trying to parse "Simple_setting: Value" into
the value of a tree.. and that there is no key. However, I have to
assume this is mapping to line 50 with the branch in 51.. which clearly
has a key setting. Is this the correct interpretation of the error message?

-- bk