[augeas-devel] case-like solution?

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:38:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Tim Stoop <tim.stoop at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM, David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > The normal union '|' of lenses should let you do this.
>
> But how do I set that actual value then? The "value" command that
> Raphaël pointed at seems to throw me an error:
>
> ./apachemodrewrite.aug:24.39-.45:Undefined variable value

Sorry, my fault, I don't know how I came up with something like that. It's
actually not possible to store values that cannot be parsed, unless you
store them as keys, so what you could do is store it as a key instead, and
then "and" would mean "no 'or' key". I can't think of another way right now.

Raphaël