[augeas-devel] Support for context-free languages

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at revolutionlinux.com
Thu Feb 5 20:15:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just would like to know if there are news about support for
context-free languages within Augeas. Last summer, I assisted to the
Linux Symposium presentation, and it was one specific limitation that
should worked on. I'm conducting a master thesis and searching for a
good topic ;)

Cheer,

Francis

--
Francis Giraldeau, Ing jr.
Analyste Infrastructure

Revolution Linux Inc.
2100 King ouest - bureau 260
Sherbrooke (Québec)
J1J 2E8 CANADA

http://www.revolutionlinux.com

Toutes les opinions et les prises de position exprimees dans ce courriel
sont celles de son auteur et ne representent pas necessairement celles
de Revolution Linux

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux