[augeas-devel] Re: [Func-list] Module for func using augeas

Louis Coilliot louis.coilliot at think.fr
Sun Feb 22 19:50:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've (mostly) fixed it.

The patch is here:
http://func.pastebin.com/m2bd4dfb

The full new module is here:
http://func.pastebin.com/d3dbcb44c

The modified/improved test script is here:
http://func.pastebin.com/m25900459

Modifications on the module:
- fix for trailing /
- new function=backup
(because in func+augeas we can't use /augeas/save; each action is a new
augeas instance)
- new function=getenv

Modifications on the test script:
- the tests are now 'chrooted' with AUGEAS_ROOT
(but you need to put something like export AUGEAS_ROOT='/tmp'
in /etc/init.d/funcd, I don't know yet of a better way to pass this
variable to func)
- new tests, in particular for extended paths

Todo:
- fix for some extended path failures
- find a way to use /augeas/save in a persistent way
- ability to work on any single conf. file when it will be available in
Augeas

Louis