[augeas-devel] Augeas 0.3.5 fails on Debian sid i386

Dominique Dumont dominique.dumont at hp.com
Wed Jan 7 13:27:15 UTC 2009

Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont at free.fr> writes:

>> Are you absolutely positive that your lenses and augparse are both
>> version 0.3.5 ?
>
> Well, I've checked the integrity of Debian packages and could not see
> any problem.
>
> I will retreive package source and check diff between Debian source and
> upstream Augeas tarball to make sure that the Debian source matches
> Augeas 0.3.5 tarball.

Done. I've verified that source package and augeas release are
identical. The only debian patch concerns grub.aug and is harmless.

I've re-built and re-installed all debian augeas packages and I still
have the error.

I'd like some confirmation from other people running Debian i386 though...

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont "Delivering successful solutions requires giving
people what they need, not what they want." Kurt Bittner

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org