[augeas-devel] Avoiding wheel reinvention with dpkg.cfg, and setting empty things.

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Sat Jan 17 00:50:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 14:43 -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:32:41AM +0100, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> > Hi Robin,
> >

> > Thank you for this nice lens. I see you've been putting quite a
> > lot of info in comments in there. It would be nice if you could
> > document using the standards described on [0], so your module can
> > be included in [1].
>
> Attached.
>
> Also attached is my modifications to exports.aug for the same
> purpose.

Thanks, much appreciated - I committed both with some minor
modifications:

      * dpkg.aug changed indentation of the let's - I undid that
      * I claimed authorship of the exports lens and removed the
        'unknown' license - it's udner the same license as Augeas

The 'Usage examples' are pretty jumbled .. somehow the comment needs to
be marked as literal text so it gets a <pre> - any idea how to do that ?

I also updated the website.