[augeas-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New version of Perl bindings for Augeas 0.5.0

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Sun Jul 12 18:53:40 UTC 2009

> I created Mandriva packages for perl-Config-Augeas that are now in
> cooker (the dev of Mandriva).

Heh, I was not aware that you are a Mandriva packager :-)

Since Config::Augeas is a dependency of Config::Model, Guillaume Rousse was
already on it.

> Due to compiler options used by Mandriva I had to add the attached
> patch.

And he stumbled on the same problem. He also got some weird test problems.

I have prepared a new version of Config::Augeas for this problem and other
compiler warnings. I soon as I have some news from Guillaume about the tests,
I'll release the new version of Config::Augeas.

All the best