[augeas-devel] New example at creating a lens

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Tue Jul 14 18:55:53 UTC 2009

Hello

As part of my mentor activity for GSoC 2009, I had to create a lens for Debian
control files. Since I will also have to explain in detail this lens to my
student, I've thought that other people may be interested by this explanation.
So I've created a new page on Augeas wiki [1].

This page is another example of step by step lens creation. The main
difference compared to Raphaël's page is that the lens creation is done from
botton to top.

All the best

[1] http://augeas.net/page/Create_a_lens_from_bottom_to_top