[augeas-devel] Simple pyGTK Augeas viewer

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 21:44:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 11:38 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> ...I wrote a SQL interface for querying arbitrary data sources:
> http://dmalcolm.livejournal.com/2009/03/22/
>
> Not entirely offtopic for this list: I'm sure that some backends could
> be written for the above using augeas.

Yeah, I saw that over the weekend on your blog - very cool. From looking
at the code, it looks like you are parsing logfiles and writing them
into sqllite.

> SQL interface to your config files, anyone?

Heh .. indeed; would be nice to map some files into your sqlite DB -
even cooler if that were bidirectional so that you can update the sqlite
DB and send the updates back into the original files ;)