[augeas-devel] PHP bindings to Augeas API under development

Pedro Padron ppadron at w3p.com.br
Sat Nov 14 04:20:31 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I just want to let you know that I'm currently working on PHP bindings
to the Augeas API.
So far I've managed to wrap some of the API functions in a procedural
style, but my goal is to provide an object oriented interface in PHP.
If you want to take a look at what has been developed so far, here's my repo:

http://github.com/ppadron/php-augeas/

To install it:

git clone git://github.com/ppadron/php-augeas.git
cd php-augeas
phpize
./configure
make
make install

Create a file called augeas.ini in your PHP conf.d directory
containing extension=augeas.so.

To make sure everything is ok, take a look at the output of "php --re
augeas". It should show all the extension functions and constants.

Feedback is always welcome!

Thanks,

Pedro Padron
ppadron at php.net