[augeas-devel] PHP bindings to Augeas API under development

Pedro Padron ppadron at w3p.com.br
Tue Nov 24 17:38:31 UTC 2009

Hey there,

The PHP bindings now have an official place to call home!

The augeas extension is now hosted at PECL website:

http://pecl.php.net/package/augeas

This is where the package is available for download. Or, if you have
php-pear installed, you can download/install via:

$ pecl install augeas-0.3

Once it reaches a stable (1.0) release, it will be possible to install
it without specifying the version:

$ pecl install augeas

If you want to add this to the Augeas website, these are the URLs:

tarballs: http://pecl.php.net/package/augeas
source:  http://github.com/ppadron/php-augeas

Thanks!