[augeas-devel] A lens for mucking with puppet content / modules

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:21:01 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I had a thought - while I was saying that I would like for all my
modules to be 'taged' x - does augeas have a lens that would allow me
to say.

Use CASE:

If I have comments where I have 'tagged' my modules, could I loop
though, look at the comments, if I find <pattern>, add the label to
the class.

More generally, this may lead to thoughts of introspection, puppet
content to make puppet content or 'relative' puppet code/content.

Just a thought,

Aaron