[augeas-devel] still missing python-augeas from EPEL

Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov
Wed Dec 8 19:31:49 UTC 2010

In a continuation of this thread...
https://www.redhat.com/archives/augeas-devel/2010-May/msg00042.html

I'm cc'ing Harald Hoyer (the package maintainer) with this e-mail as well.

It doesn't appear that anything has been finalized in this.  I don't see a
bug in bugzilla, nor the package in EPEL.

Status as far as the usability of the package goes I just grabbed the
latest python-augeas SRPM from koji and attempted the build on a RHEL 5
box.  I ran into one error and corrected that (patch attached, I didn't
touch changelog or release in the patch).

I'm not a packager at the moment, and so also filed a bug (RHBZ# 661452).

if I got any of that wrong, please feel free to inform me.

-greg

(See attached file: python-augeas.spec.patch)