[augeas-devel] cgconfig.conf augeas lenses and its test file

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 18:51:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 12:18 +0100, Ivana Hutarova Varekova wrote:
> it should not be problem for variable_name, value pairs too. Both -
> controller names and variable names - can't contain '/' sign (they could
> be mounted to the file structure). So the format { "uvw" = "xyz" } is ok
> for variables too.

I just made two more changes to the lens:
      * use the above format for variables
      * squash the tree for groups a little (put the name of the group
        into the value of the 'group' node instead of a separate 'name'
        node underneath 'group')

I also just committed the lens. Let me know if there's any problems with
it.