[augeas-devel] file not being parsed?

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 19:29:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 14:58 +0100, Tim Stoop wrote:
> Apparantly, the Sysctl lens was much better suited for what I need. So
> I present to you, a nagios.cfg lens, including some testing. Please
> keep in mind this only controls nagios.cfg, not actual nagios
> resources or items to monitor.

Thanks for doing this. I am committing this with two changes:

      * The test for s2 in test_nagioscfg.aug still had the '= ?' - I
        assume that what the test spits out is actually the desired
        result.
      * The nagioscfg.aug can be written much more concisely - no need
        to cut&paste sysctl.aug. You can just use Sysctl.lns in the
        naioscfg.aug

Thanks for doing this !