[augeas-devel] Recursive lenses, multiple nested entries : does augeas have an iterator or foreach?

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 23:01:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

Apologies for the tardiness of my response. I have been down the last
couple of days with a sinus infection so am now just catching up on
the mailboxes.

Yup. Brandon and I are working together on a couple of projects so
that does answer the question. So thank you all for the great project.
It fills a very importance space.

Brandon and I will most likely be pushing puppet and augeas to its
limits given the complexity of some of the things we are doing so
hopefully we can give back as much as we get.

Yours,

Aaron