[augeas-devel] Prototype of square lens

Francis Giraldeau Francis.Giraldeau at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jun 22 16:56:45 UTC 2010

Selon David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com>:
> Hi Francis,
>
> On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 17:25 -0400, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
> > Here is a small patch that add the new primitive square lens with test.
>
> The square lens is actually a lens combinator, not a primitive lens

Attached is a new patch for square lens, built from primitive lenses, just as a
proof of concept to validate that I'm in the right direction, still work to do
for recursivity, typechecking and more testing.

Have a nice day,

Francis